The AdirPro Universal Contractor’s Elevating Tripod is a reliable and functional mounting tool that every construction professional should have. With its heavy-duty aluminum construction, it provides solid support for multi-line lasers and rotating lasers. It features a flat head with 5/8-11 thread that can accommodate GPS and robotic surveying instruments.
This AdirPro elevating tripod offers great height range of 40 inches up to 114 inches with its telescoping legs and adjustable platform. Its quick clamp locks enable hassle-free height adjustments and firmly hold the legs to achieve any desired height. With its pointed metal feet, it guarantees stability even on rugged terrains.
The AdirPro Universal Contractor’s Elevating Tripod is equipped with a built-in circular vial to allow easy set-up while ensuring leveling accuracy at all times. It also comes with a one-year limited warranty for long-lasting efficiency. This professional-quality tripod has sleek silver finish with black trimming.
- Elevating platform for great height range
- Built-in circular vial for precision
- Height: 40 to 114 inches
- Flat head
- 5/8-11 tripod thread
- Quick clamp locks secure legs
- Durable aluminum construction
- Stable with pointed metal feet
- Supports lasers and robotic surveying instruments
- Silver finish with black trim
- Weight: 13 lbs.
What's In The Box:
- (1) AdirPro Universal Contractor’s Elevating Tripod
Catatan: Harga tidak mengikat, sewaktu waktu bisa berubah tanpa pemberitahuan dahulu