The Fluke 709H Precision Current (mA) loop calibrators are designed to save time and produce high-quality results. The Fluke 709 calibrator is built around a user friendly interface with a quick-set rotary encoder knob. The Fluke 709H tool reduces the time it takes to measure, or source, current and power up a loop. The protective holster easily fits into a technician’s hand and the large backlit display is easy to read, even in dark, cramped worked areas.
The Fluke 709H adds HART communications and supports a select set of the HART universal and common practice commands. This makes the Fluke 709H unique as both an affordable, compact loop calibrator and powerful HART communication troubleshooting tool.
In the communicator mode the user will be able to read basic device information, perform diagnostic tests, and trim the mA output on most HART enabled transmitters. In the past, this could only be done with a dedicated communicator, a high-end multifunction calibrator, or a laptop computer with HART modem. The Fluke 709H will allow virtually any technician to service and support HART devices.
- Accuracy: 0.01 % reading
- Compact, rugged design
- Intuitive user interface with quick-set knob for fast setup and easy use
- 24V DC loop power with mA measure mode (-25% to 125%)
- Resolution of 1 μA on mA ranges; 1mV on voltages ranges
- Built in selectable 250Ω resistor for HART communications
- Simple, two-wire connection for all measurements
- Auto shutdown to conserve battery life
- Variable step and ramp time in seconds
- Valve test (source and simulate defined mA values with % keys)
What's In The Box:
- (1) Test Lead Set (TL-75-4201)
- (2) Alligator Clip Sets (AC72-1)
- (1) Alligator Clip Set (754-8016)
- (1) Stackable Lead Set (75X-8014)
- (1) Test Probe Set (TP220-4201)
- (6) AAA Batteries
- (1) Soft Carrying Case
- (1) Quick Reference Guide
- (1) User Manual
Catatan: Harga tidak mengikat, sewaktu waktu bisa berubah tanpa pemberitahuan dahulu