The Crystal HPC40 Pressure Calibrator combines pressure and mA loop calibration to be fully temperature compensated from -20 to 50° C. You can count on the same accuracy whether measuring pressure, current, voltage, or temperature. The HPC40 calibrators feature deadweight tester accuracy in a modern digital package with the safest fitting connection available. The new full color display also features a new easy to use interface similar to the one used in the JOFRA ASC-400 Series. The HPC40 is available as a stand-alone calibrator or in one of our complete pump systems, and may be used in a broad range of applications from simple tool type jobs to complex calibration jobs in custody transfer systems.
Single and dual pressure sensor models are available from vacuum up to 15 000 psi/ 1000 bar. In addition, the HPC40 features the ability to add an external pressure port (APM) to provide up to 3 pressure ports. When included with a barometric reference (BARO option), all pressure readings can be displayed as gauge or absolute readings.
In addition to pressure measurement, the HPC40 also includes a full set of electrical connections. Inputs are included for mA, voltage, switch testing, and temperature measurement (RTD). An internal 24 VDC supply is also included to power mA transmitters.
- 0.035% of Reading Accuracy
- Gauge, Absolute, and Differential Pressure to 15,000 psi / 1000 bar / 100 MPa
- Advanced Simplicity "Non-Menu" Interface
- Measure & Source mA with External Loop Power or Internal 24 VDC Power Supply
- High Accuracy Thermometer with "True Ohm" Technology
- Store & Recall Previously Used Screens
- Flexible Power Options Including Rechargeable
What's In The Box:
- (1) HPC42
- (1) Traceable calibration certificate with data at five temperatures
- (4) AA batteries
- (1) 1/4 NPT male
- (1) Protective Boot
- (1)Test Leads, red and black with clips
- (1)Velco strap
- (1) User manual
- (1) Mini-USB Cable