The Davis Instruments Vantage Pro2 line of weather stations retain all the great features of the original Vantage Pro line but now incorporate many additional features and improvements! New Davis Spiked Rain Gauge Included!
The Davis Instruments 6152 Wireless Vantage Pro2 weather station with Standard Radiation Shield transmits and receives data from up to 1,000 feet away (line-of-sight) – that’s more than three football fields in length! This upgraded weather station has all the features that made the original Vantage Pro so famous, yet adds many more features such as button realignment to make navigating to often-used functions much easier; a redesigned rain collector that is laser-calibrated to ensure the best accuracy possible; and a re-tooled Integrated Sensor Suite with upgraded electronics. The wireless, Davis Vantage Pro2 also has a fifth radiation shield plate to improve accuracy and readings!
The Davis 6152 Wireless Vantage Pro2 consists of a console unit and an innovative integrated sensor suite that includes a rain collector with self-emptying bucket, temperature and humidity sensors and an anemometer. The sensor suite is housed inside a radiation shield, protecting the sensors against solar radiation and additional sources of reflected and/or radiated heat.
In addition, the high-tech Davis 6152 Vantage Pro2 Wireless Weather Station will track highs and lows (and/or totals and averages) for almost all weather variables for the past 24 days, months or years and track your local forecast!
With the expanded transmission range that can be extended with optional repeaters, the Davis 6152 Wireless Vantage Pro2 Weather Station includes an anemometer that can be mounted with the sensor suite or detached and placed in a separate location.
The Davis 6152 Vantage Pro2 Weather Station from Davis Instruments includes a solar-powered sensor array and other features such as on-screen graphing, forecasting using easy-to-read icons (sunny, cloudy, rain, snow), barometric pressure trend, inside temperature, dew point, humidity information, time and date, and much more!
The Davis Instruments Vantage Pro2 weather stations are the best for amateur weather observers and weather professionals alike!
U.S. Version, designed for use in the USA. The Davis 6152 Vantage Pro2 Weather Station is proudly made in America.
- Provides accurate weather data in a sophisticated yet easy-to-read format.
- Stylish backlit console provides continual updated weather information on 3.5-inch by 6-inch LCD screen.
- Wireless transmission means no unsightly cable leading into the house or office.
Vantage Pro2 console displaycan retransmit information from one to another.
- Detailed instruction manual included and technical support available.
- Weather information includes inside/outside temperature and humidity, rainfall amount, wind speed, wind
- Additional weather information includes barometric pressure trend, heat index, dew point, time of sunrise and
- Rain collector is self-emptying aluminum-plated tipping bucket reading rainfall in 0.01-inch increments.
- Standard radiation shield protects sensors from harmful reflected or radiated heat.
- Integrated sensor suite includes detachable anemometer.
- Sensor suite is powered by solar energy with backup battery life span of 1 to 2 years.
- Effective wireless transmission range 1,000 feet (line-of-sight) with typical range through walls, etc., of 200 to
- Operates on frequency-hopping spread spectrum of 902 to 928 MHz.
- Optional repeaters can increase wireless transmission range from 100 to 1,000 feet each depending on terrain.
- Maximum anemometer wind speed capability rated in excess of 170 mph.
- Expandable weather station compatible with up to eight different sensors.
- The transmitter and battery are housed inside a weather resistant shelter.
- Console powered by AC adapter with 3 “C” backup batteries (not included). Batteries last up to one year
- All mounting hardware is included for the 6152 Davis Instruments Vantage Pro2.
- Set more than 70 alarms for multiple functions.
- Data logger and software package available, sold seperately.
- Optional tripod is available.
- One year manufacturer's warranty.
- U.S. Version, designed for use in the USA. Proudly made in America
What's In The Box:
- (1) Solar powered Integrated Sensor Suite:
- Rain collector, Temperature and humidity sensors
- Anemometer with 40′ (12 m) anemometer cable
- Solar panel
- (1) Vantage Pro2 console/receiver
- (1) Power adapter for console
- (1) Mounting hardware
- Don’t forget to add a #07717 Mounting Pole or #07716 Mounting Tripod with your station purchase