The The Seco Walleye Prism System accommodates a full size 62 mm prism for long range applications or when a larger prism is needed. Features include a -40 mm offset, ± 2 mm, ability to pivot in two axes, and a stainless-steel locking type.
Plus, this prism has a rain hood that helps keep the prism clean to ensure continual measurements over a long measuring cycle. The flat bottom of this L-Bracket measures 2.3 x 3.4 inches with five holes suitable for mounting to a variety of surfaces.
It also has a center pivot hole which measures 3/8-inch and four screw holes with 11/64-inch outer diameter. The system is compatible with all M20 screw-in type prism canisters.
- Choice of 2 threading adapters
- Features include a -40 mm offset, ± 2 mm
- Ability to pivot in two axes
- Stainless-steel locking
- Accommodates a full size 62 mm prism
- Rain hood helps keep the prism clean
- Components available individually so you can configure your specific needs
- Flat bottom of the L-Bracket is a large 2.3 x 3.4 inches with five holes for mounting to a variety of surfaces
- Center pivot hole is 3/8-inch (9.5 mm)
- Four screw holes have 11/64-inch (4.5 mm) OD
- Compatible with all M20 screw-in type prism canisters
- The system weighs 1.55 lb. (0.70 kg)
What's In The Box:
- (1) Seco Walleye Prism System