The Accurate Thermal Systems ThermCal130 temperature calibrator is a small, rugged, portable and light weight dry block that is easy to use straight out of the box and provides specifications good enough to be a laboratory standard, while being small enough to use in the field. Compatible with a variety of removable insets, the ThermCal130 is ideal for calibrating liquid in glass thermometers, dial thermometers, hand held digital indicators, thermal switches, RTDs/PRTs, thermocouples and dozens of other temperature monitoring and recording devices.
The ThermCal130 has a temperature range of -4 to 266°F (-20 to 130°C) while providing an accuracy of ±0.4°C and ±0.05°C stability. Fast heat-up and cool-down times along with a large, bright display make the unit fast and efficient for use. Up to 8 calibration set-points can be stored and recalled. Thermal switch testing is made more reliable through an adjustable ramp rate.
The Accurate Thermal Systems ThermCal130 temperature calibrator is CE marked for safety and has an internal chassis fan to keep electronics cool improving reliability and performance.
- Temp range: ambient +5 (+9°F) to 400°C (752°F)
- Accuracy: ±0.25 up to 200°C and ±0.4 on up to 400°C
- Well to well uniformity: 0.015 at 200ºC, 0.025 at 200ºC (same size wells)
- 12 minute heat up time (ambient to max)
- 20 minute Cool down time max to 100°C
- Stainless steel top and bottom
- Store and recall up to 8 setpoints
- Adjustable ramp rate
- Includes traceable calibration
What's In The Box:
- (1) Carrying strap
- (1) Insert removal tool
- (1) Mains cable
- (1) Traceable calibration certificate
- Choose 1 (one) Insert FREE