Solder electric iron. Heating up fast, excellent thermal recovery. Tip temperature to stabilize. also adapt to the terminal heat load large flat IC element, solder interface, widely used.
Desoldering. with a strong, when small twin pump Start switch ON, the heating of the heater core compulsory, to prevent the temperature is lowered. After the start switch OFF 0.5 seconds, the vacuum pump to prevent solder clogging phenomenon.
- Everything from through-hole to multi-layered PCB
- A wide range for terminals, connectors and flat ICs
- To keep the temperature constant during desoldering
- Makes changing the filter easy
- Stable temperature with excellent heat speed & heat recovery. Good for a wide range of soldering work, for terminals, connectors, and flat ICs.
- Built-in powerful and compact twin pump. When trigger is pulled, the heater heats up forcibly, reducing temperature decrease. After trigger release, the pump operates for approx. 0.5 seconds more, reducing solder clogs.
- Desoldering/Soldering time is approx. 2 seconds / 5×5mm land (with PX-2RT-B tip, TP-100N-10 nozzle)
What's In The Box:
- (1) Cleaning pin TP-100CP-07
- (1) Soldering iron stand ST-76
- (1) Power cord
- (1) Instruction manual