The Pico Automotive 4225 (PP918) is a 2-channel oscilloscope that works with a laptop or desktop Windows PC to measure and test almost all of the electrical and electronic components and circuits in a modern vehicle It is powerful enough for the next generation of vehicles with new technologies such as CAN FD. Also known as PicoScope (sometimes a labscope) the 4225 turns your laptop or desktop PC into a powerful diagnostic tool, showing the changing electrical signals inside wires. Also available as part of award-winning Automotive Diagnostics Kits that include sensors and leads, these combinations contain everything you need – just add a PC. With two channels you can view the interaction between two signals at once, for instance.
2-Channel Starter Kit
The 2–Channel Starter Kit contains the same two–channel oscilloscope featured in the standard and advanced kits. To keep costs down it is supplied with a basic set of leads and clips to allow you to perform many common tasks including testing most sensors, actuators, relative compression and cylinder balance tests.
Over time accessories such as current clamps and ignition probes can be added to expand its uses and convert into a standard or advanced kit.
2-Channel Standard Kit
The most popular kit gives you the ability to measure and record up to two signals simultaneously. It comes complete with a variety of accessories including leads, probes, clips and current clamps to allow virtually all the components on modern vehicles to be tested.
- 2 channels
- Up to 400 MS/s real–time sample rate
- 20 MHz bandwidth
- 250,000,000 sample memory
- ±200 V input range
- Floating inputs
- ConnectDetect™ for reliable connections
- No external power supply required
- Protected against overloads and short circuits
- CAN bus and FlexRay compatible
- Use with any vehicle
- Easy to use
- Includes PicoScope Automotive software
- Free software updates
- 24 month warranty for the scope module, 12 month warranty for accessories
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB
- Operating System: 32-bit or 64-bit editions of Windows 10, 8, 7 (not Windows RT), Vista and XP (SP3)
- Ports: USB 3.0 (USB 2.0 compatible)
- Free Disk Space: 2 GB
What's In The Box:
- (1) PicoScope 4225 2-Channel Scope
- (1) USB 3.0 cable
- (1) User manuals
- (1) Software CD-ROM