Easy to operate and easy to read, the BD-10 measures moisture in wood and other non-wood building materials. For those who prefer an analog display, the BD-10 is a great alternative to the digital BD-2100. The BD-10 is a great entry level meter, and is ready to go with a single button press!
- Easy-to-read analog display.
- Two scales:
- Wood Scale - 6% - 40% moisture range. Use for flooring and building material such as wood studs, floor joists, subfloors.
- Reference Scale - Reads from 0 - 100 on a relative basis. Use on non-wood materials such as concrete, plaster, and insulation.
- Built-in calibration check.
- Integral contact pins mounted on top of meter provide 5/16” penetration.
- Built-in connector accepts any Delmhorst electrode.
- Size: 8” x 3” x 1 5/8”.
- Weight: 10 oz.
- Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use.
- Sturdy plastic carrying case.
- 9V battery.
- 1-year warranty.
What's In The Box: