The A4900 Vibrio M is a vibration meter, data collector and analyzer. It is supplied as a complete system including quality piezoelectric sensor, magnet and coiled cable for industrial use.
The A4900 – Vibrio M instrument allows you to perform all basic vibro-diagnostics measurements. It is equipped with 4 MB of memory for data storage. Data memory allows you to perform off-route and route measurements (the instrument without memory feature is still available for lower price.)
The professional software DDS for Vibrio M can be downloaded from the Adash website free of charge. Adash expert system for automatic machine fault detection is included.
ATEX Version - A4900 Vibrio M Portable Vibration meter / Data collector-Upgraded to pelican type transport case, leather instrument carrying holster and industrial grade headphones. Also contains the instrument, accelerometer, cable, magnetic base, motor fin probe and 2 AA batteries. Unit comes with 4 MB Memory for data storage. Free version of DDS2014 Software enables full analysis capabilities and route generation for condition monitoring of rotating equipment. Comes with preloaded FASIT Diagnostics and ISO Alarm options. Provides readouts in Velocity, Acceleration, Displacement. Infrared temperature sensor and display. Strobe included for rpm detection of equipment.
- All basic vibrodiagnostics measurements:
- Overall values, Time signal, Frequency bands, FFT Spectrum, Route measurement
- 4 MB memory for data storage
- Detects unbalance, loosenes, misalignment or bearing faults
- ISO 10816-3 included
- 8 hours of operation
- Stroboscope LED-lamp for machine check
What's In The Box:
- (1) Hard-shell plastic transport case and contains the instrument
- (1) Accelerometer (sensor)
- (1) Cable
- (1) Magnetic base
- (1) Finger tip probe to reach in between motor fins or other hard to reach locations
- (1) Earbuds
- (2) AA batteries
- (1) One-year warranty on the instrument and components.
- (1) Lifetime warranty on sensor, cable and magnets.
- (1) 4 Hrs. Online training with certified level vibration analyst to review software and hardware applications.
- (1) 8 hrs. per unit serial number technical support for software and firmware.
Catatan: Harga tidak mengikat, sewaktu waktu bisa berubah tanpa pemberitahuan dahulu