The A4900 Vibrio MP contains more measurement options than the standard Vibrio M. These additional options are designed for measurement with contactless proximity sensors, which are usually used on protection systems. The Vibrio MP is connected to the buffered outputs of these systems.
A data collector with free software. Set up routes, trend and set alarms. View waveforms, FFT graphs.
The A4900- Vibrio M allows the user to perform vibration measurements including lubrication assessment, identification of mechanical defects, and bearing conditions. Many of these measurements are processed automatically by a unique analysis software created by Adash.
The A4900- Vibrio M has 4MB of memory for storage that allows the user to perform route and off-route measurements. It comes with coiled cables, magnet, and a quality piezoelectric sensor. DDS 2014 is the analysis software that can be downloaded for the Vibrio M free of charge. This unit is ideal for maintenance workers for routine inspection and service.
A4900 Vibrio MP - Portable Vibration Meter / Data collector-(contains the instrument, accelerometer, cable, magnetic base, finger tip probe, 2 AA batteries). Unit comes with 4 MB Memory for data storage. Free version of DDS2014 Software enables full analysis capabilities and route generation for condition monitoring of rotating equipment. This model allows for sensor power off function so that data can be collected from monitoring systems with their own power and buffered outputs such as proximity probes.
- All basic vibrodiagnostics measurements:
- Overall values, Time signal, Frequency bands, FFT Spectrum, Route measurement
- 4 MB memory for data storage
- Detects unbalance, loosenes, misalignment or bearing faults
- ISO 10816-3 included
- 8 hours of operation
- Stroboscope LED-lamp for machine check
What's In The Box:
- (1) Hard-shell plastic transport case and contains the instrument
- (1) Accelerometer (sensor)
- (1) Cable
- (1) Magnetic base
- (1) Finger tip probe to reach in between motor fins or other hard to reach locations
- (1) Earbuds
- (2) AA batteries
- (1) One-year warranty on the instrument and components.
- (1) Lifetime warranty on sensor, cable and magnets.
- (1) 4 Hrs. Online training with certified level vibration analyst to review software and hardware applications.
- (1) 8 hrs. per unit serial number technical support for software and firmware.
Catatan: Harga tidak mengikat, sewaktu waktu bisa berubah tanpa pemberitahuan dahulu