The Delmhorst J-2000 digital LCD moisture meter is popular among woodworkers and furniture manufacturers; it is the most versatile wood moisture meter on the market. Corrections for 48 different wood species are built in and temperature changes are no problem with Fahrenheit and Celcius calibration settings. A bright, digital LCD screen displays moisture content readings quickly, easily, and accurately. Finally, with a connector for an external electrode, the J-2000 can take both surface and core moisture content readings
- Bright, clear digital display.
- Corrects for 48 individual wood species and temperature (°F and °C).
- Averages up to 100 accumulated readings.
- Moisture Range: 6%-40% on wood.
- Built-in calibration check.
- Integral contact pins mounted on top of meter provide 5/16” penetration.
- Built-in connector accepts any Delmhorst electrode.
- Size: 8” x 3” x 1 5/8”.
- Weight: 10 oz.
- Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use.
- Sturdy plastic carrying case.
- 9V battery.
- 1-year warranty.
What's In The Box: