The Davis Instruments Vantage Pro2 line of wired weather stations retain all the great features of the original Vantage Pro line but now incorporate many additional features and improvements!
The Davis Instruments 6152C Cabled Vantage Pro2 with Standard Radiation Shield includes a 100' cable (max. distance is 1,000') to connect between the Integrated Sensor Suite and the display console. This upgraded weather station has all the features that made the original Vantage Pro so famous, yet adds many more features such as button realignment to make navigating to often-used functions much easier; a redesigned rain collector that is laser-calibrated to ensure the best accuracy possible; and a re-tooled Integrated Sensor Suite with upgraded electronics. The Cabled Vantage Pro2 also has a fifth radiation shield plate to improve accuracy and readings!
The Davis 6152C Cabled Vantage Pro2 consists of a console unit and an innovative integrated sensor suite that includes a rain collector with self-emptying bucket, temperature and humidity sensors and an anemometer. The sensor suite is housed inside a radiation shield, protecting the sensors against solar radiation and additional sources of reflected and/or radiated heat.
In addition, high-tech Davis 6152C Vantage Pro2 Cabled Weather Stations will track highs and lows (and/or totals and averages) for almost all weather variables for the past 24 days, months or years and track your local forecast!
The Davis 6152C Cabled Vantage Pro2 Weather Station from Davis Instruments includes a 100' signal cable and other features such as on-screen graphing, forecasting using easy-to-read icons (sunny, cloudy, rain, snow), barometric pressure trend, inside temperature, dew point, humidity information, time and date, and much more!
Vantage Pro2 weather stations from Davis Instruments are the best for amateur weather observers and weather professionals alike!
- Provides accurate weather data in a sophisticated yet easy-to-read format.
- Stylish backlit console provides continual updated weather information on 3.5-inch by 6-inch LCD screen.
- 100' signal cabled included. Maximum length 1,000'.
- Detailed instruction manual included and technical support available.
- Weather information includes inside/outside temperature and humidity, rainfall amount, wind speed, wind
- Additional weather information includes barometric pressure trend, heat index, dew point, time of sunrise and
- Rain collector is self-emptying aluminum-plated tipping bucket reading rainfall in 0.01-inch increments.
- Standard radiation shield protects sensors from harmful reflected or radiated heat.
- Integrated sensor suite includes detachable anemometer.
- Maximum anemometer wind speed capability rated in excess of 170 mph.
- Console powered by AC adapter with 3 “C” backup batteries (not included). All mounting hardware is included.
- Set more than 70 alarms for multiple functions.
- Data logger and software package available, sold seperately.
- Optional tripod is available.
- One year manufacturer's warranty.
- Includes New Rain Gauge Design with Bird Spike Kit
- U.S. Version, proudly made in America
What's In The Box:
- (1) Console with AC power adapter.
- (1) Integrated sensor suite with rain collector, temperature and humidity sensors, and anemometer.
- (1) 40 foot (12 meter) anemometer cable
- (1) AeroCone with bird spikes
- Don’t forget to add a #07717 Mounting Pole or #07716 Mounting Tripod with your station purchase
Catatan: Harga tidak mengikat, sewaktu waktu bisa berubah tanpa pemberitahuan dahulu