The Fluke 1550C/KIT Megohmmeter/Insulation Resistance Tester Kit, 5kV, > 2 TΩ offers digital insulation testing up to 5 kV, making it ideal for testing a wide range of high voltage equipment, including switchgear, motors, generators and cables.
Fluke insulation testers can now conduct the entire range of test voltages specified in IEEE 43-2000 with a CAT IV 600 V safety rating. With measurement storage and a PC interface, the 1550C is a perfect tool for preventative or predictive maintenance programs designed to identify potential equipment failures before they occur.
Fluke Connect with ShareLive™ video call is the only wireless measurement system that lets you stay in contact with your entire team without leaving the field. The Fluke Connect mobile app is available for Android™ (4.3 and up) and iOS (4s and later) and works with over 20 different Fluke products—the largest suite of connected test tools in the world. And more are on the way. Go to the Fluke website to find out more.
With measurement storage and PC interface, the Fluke 1550C insulation resistance tester is the perfect tool for preventative or predictive maintenance programs designed to identify potential equipment failures before they occur. The FlukeView Forms Basic software (included) allows for further analysis on a PC. Other features of the 1550C include selectable test voltages in 50 V steps, automatic calculation of Delectric Absorption (DAR) and Polarization Index (PI) and a guard system that eliminates the effect of surface leakage current on high-resistance measurement.
A large digital/analog LCD display makes viewing results on the Fluke 1550C insulation resistance tester easy. The measurements, stored in up to 99 memory locations, feature a unique, user-defined, label per location for easy recall. A warning function alerts the user that the line voltage is present and gives the voltage reading up to 600 VAC or VDC, for increased user safety.
- Test voltages to up 5 kV
- CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V safety rating
- Warning function alert for increased user safety
- Selectable test voltages in 50 V steps from 250 V to 1000 V, and 100 V steps above 1000 V
- Up to 99 memory locations
- Over 750 tests between battery charges
- Automatic calculation of Dielectric Absorption (DAR) and Polarization Index (PI)
- Guard system eliminates the effect of surface leakage current on high-resistance measurements
- Large digital/analog LCD
- Capacitance and leakage current measurement
- Ramp function for breakdown testing
- Resistance measurements up to 2 TΩ
- Timer settings up to 99 minutes
What's In The Box:
- (1) Insulation Resistance Tester, 5 kV (1550C)
- (1) Test Cable with Alligator Clips Set (Red/Black/Green)
- (1) Heavy Duty Alligator Clip Lead Set
- (1) Infrared Adapter with Interface Cable
- (1) FlukeView Forms Basic Software
- (1) AC Power Cord
- (1) Registration Card
- (1) Soft Carrying Case
- (1) Hard Carrying Case (IP67)
- (1) Certificate of Calibration
- (1) Software License Agreement
- (1) USB-IR Cable Installation Guide
- (1) FlukeView Forms Installation Guide
- (1) Quick Reference Card
- (1) User Manual CD
- (1) User Manual
Harga tidak mengikat, sewaktu waktu bisa berubah tanpa pemberitahuan dahulu