Edgetech DewTrak II-MO [DT/MO-PL-R-EC10] Hygrometer Remote Mount with IP65 Enclosure, 10 feet
- 4 - 6 MINGGU
- Kode Produk:
- Edgetech Instruments
Money back guarantee
The Edgetech DewTrak II-MO Hygrometer is specifically designed to measure conditions required for Motor Octane Number (MON) and Research Octane Number (RON). It uses the primary method chilled mirror dew frost point temperature condensation principle to determine the water vapor concentration and a pressure sensor to measure barometric pressure of the motor intake air/fuel mixture.
The DewTrak II-MO hygrometer probe is inserted into a specially designed, robust metal manifold that fits onto the engine air intake duct. The probe forms an air tight seal with the duct. The manifold has been designed so just a minimal amount of the probe is in the airflow. It does not change any aspect of air delivery to the engine. Each manifold is fitted with a removable, air tight plug so individual probes can be shuttled between engine test stands for optimum versatility of measurement. Probes can also be remotely mounted.
- Chilled mirror measurement of dew/frost point
- ±0.5 gr/lb water content accuracy
- ±0.044 inches of Hg barometric pressure accuracy
- Static to 3,000 linear ft./min. flow rate
- 4 to 20 mA or 0 to 5 Vdc to 0 to 10 Vdc selectable
- Long term stability and repeatability
- IP65 enclosure
- Meets ASTM Standards D2699, D2700 and D2885
What's In The Box: