Delmhorst HT-4000F [HT-4000F] Digital Thermo-Hygrometer for Flooring
- 3 - 4 MINGGU
- Kode Produk:
Money back guarantee
The Delmhorst HT-4000F stand-alone digital thermo-hygrometer for flooring installers and inspectors has the same fast acclimating RH/T sensor found in the TotalCheck 3-in-1 moisture meter. It is for flooring contractors who prefer having separate meters, instead of one combination meter. The HT-4000F sensor is also detachable, making it ideal for testing concrete slab (according to the ASTM F2170 standard).
- Bright, clear digital display
- Relative Humidity Range: 0% - 100%, sensor can be used for in-situ concrete testing following the
- Temperature Range: -40 deg. F - 255 deg. F (-40 deg. C - 124 deg. C)
- Dew Point Range: -40°F - 176°F (-40 deg. C - 80 deg. C)
- GPP Range: 0.1 - 3820 GPP (Grains Per Pound)
- GPK Range: 0.01 - 545 GPK (Grains Per Kilogram)
- Vapor Pressure Range: 0 - 7 PSI
- Vapor Pressure Range: 0 - 47 KPA (Kilopascals)
- Built-in back-light makes reading in dark places a cinch
- Auto shut-off timer saves battery life
- Reading HOLD Feature
- Size: 8 1/2 in. x 3 3/8 in. x 1 3/4 in.
- Weight: 11 oz.
- Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use
- Sturdy plastic carrying case
- 9V battery
- 1-year warranty
What's In The Box: