The Testo 623 (0560 6230) Desktop Thermo-Hygrometer with Histogram Display measures the indoor temperature and humidity accurately and reliably. User-defined settings allow you to determine the length of the interval (from 5 minutes to 24 hours). The readings are saved for 90 days, and an alarm warns when thresholds are reached.
The large, easy to read display shows the last reading, time, and date, and a 90-day statistic, which allows you to carry out a long-term analysis of the indoor temperature or humidity without accessing your PC.
The Testo 623 (0560 6230) Desktop Thermo-Hygrometer has a long term stable sensor that guarantees long term, high quality readings, and is elegantly designed to fit seamlessly into any environment. It can be placed on a desk or table like a photo frame, or fixed to a wall.
- Precise measurement of room temperature and humidity
- Histogram shows measurement values of previous 90 days
- All important values are directly visible
- Alarm alerts when thresholds are exceeded
- Long-term, stable sensor provides high quality readings
- May be mounted on table or wall
- Large display shows current readings as well as 90-day statistic snapshot
- Temperature measurement range: 14 to 140 degrees F (-10 to 60 degrees C)
- Humidity measurement range: 0.0 to 100.0 %rH
What's In The Box:
- (1) Desktop Thermo-Hygrometer with History Function (623)
- (1) Calibration Protocol
- (1) Attachment Material
- (4) AA Batteries