The Pico Automotive 4225 (PP918) is a 2-channel oscilloscope that works with a laptop or desktop Windows PC to measure and test almost all of the electrical and electronic components and circuits in a modern vehicle It is powerful enough for the next generation of vehicles with new technologies such as CAN FD. Also known as PicoScope (sometimes a labscope) the 4225 turns your laptop or desktop PC into a powerful diagnostic tool, showing the changing electrical signals inside wires. Also available as part of award-winning Automotive Diagnostics Kits that include sensors and leads, these combinations contain everything you need – just add a PC. With two channels you can view the interaction between two signals at once, for instance.
2-Channel Standard Kit
The most popular kit gives you the ability to measure and record up to two signals simultaneously. It comes complete with a variety of accessories including leads, probes, clips and current clamps to allow virtually all the components on modern vehicles to be tested.
With the Pico Automotive 4225 PicoScope you can measure:
- Ignition (primary and secondary)
- Injectors and fuel pumps
- Starter and charging circuits
- Batteries, alternators and starter motors
- Lambda, airflow, ABS and MAP sensors
- Electronic throttle control
- CAN bus, LIN bus and FlexRay
If you are wondering "Scan tool or a scope?", the answer is that you need both. A scan tool can often point you in the right direction of a fault, but too often an inexperienced technician then replaces several parts before the problem is solved.
Oscilloscopes are used:
- To eliminate guesswork and test individual components before they are replaced. This avoids "parts darts" where more and more parts are replaced until the fault goes away.
- To find intermittent wiring and connector faults.
- When a vehicle has a problem but no code has been set or when multiple / misleading codes have been set
- As the best way to find charging and starting problems.
- To find problems with actuators such as motors and injectors (monitored by the ECU).
- To identify mechanical problems such as compression and slipped / incorrectly fitted timing belts.
For the technician, oscilloscopes lead to faster, more efficient diagnostics and a better understanding of how vehicle systems work. For the workshop using a PicoScope encourages a "fix it right" culture by reducing the number of parts changed on guesswork. The net result is improved customer satisfaction, increased repeat business and increased profits.
PicoScope 6 is the most advanced automotive oscilloscope software (supplied free) offers features such as auto setup, tutorials and guided tests that quickly get new users up to speed. Advanced features such as math channels, waveform buffers, advanced triggers and reference waveforms ensure the experienced user will not run out of power. The modern user interface is easy to use. There are no old-fashioned knobs and dials. We leave the space free for what matters: your waveforms displayed in crisp, clear high resolution.
The Waveform Library enables you to share and back up your waveforms online and also search a global database of waveforms uploaded by PicoScope users from around the world.
The powerful search options let you find “known good” waveforms from vehicles identical to the one you are working on. Not sure if you have a slipped timing belt? There are hundreds of cam vs crank waveforms to compare against. Not sure if the cranking current is too high? Download a waveform to compare.
With a simple connection to the battery, the PicoDiagnostics software plus the 4225 quickly performs the following tests on a vehicle:
- Compression test. Crank the engine to quickly display the relative compression of each cylinder.
- Cylinder balance / misfire detect. Compares the power output of each cylinder and highlights misfires.
- Battery test. Displays CCA, measures state of charge and voltage drop during starting. Gives an overall Pass or Fail.
- Starter motor test. Checks starter coil resistance and voltage drop across cables.
- Alternator test. Measures charging voltage and current. Checks for excessive diode ripple.
- 2 channels
- Up to 400 MS/s real–time sample rate
- 20 MHz bandwidth
- 250,000,000 sample memory
- ±200 V input range
- Floating inputs
- ConnectDetect™ for reliable connections
- No external power supply required
- Protected against overloads and short circuits
- CAN bus and FlexRay compatible
- Use with any vehicle
- Easy to use
- Includes PicoScope Automotive software
- Free software updates
- 24 month warranty for the scope module, 12 month warranty for accessories
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB
- Operating System: 32-bit or 64-bit editions of Windows 10, 8, 7 (not Windows RT), Vista and XP (SP3)
- Ports: USB 3.0 (USB 2.0 compatible)
- Free Disk Space: 2 GB
What's In The Box:
- (1) PicoScope 4225 2-Channel Scope
- (1) 20 A/60 A AC/DC current clamp
- (1) Standard (ATC) fuse extension lead
- (1) 10:1 attenuator
- (1) Flexible backpinning probe (red)
- (1) Multimeter probe (black)
- (1) Small crocodile/gator clip (red)
- (1) 200 A/2000 A AC/DC current clamp
- (1) Mini (ATC) fuse extension lead
- (1) Secondary ignition pickup
- (1) Flexible backpinning probe (black)
- (1) Multimeter probe (red)
- (1) Battery Clip (Red)
- (2) Premium test leads
- (1) COP and signal probe
- (1) Backpinning probe set
- (1) S-hook
- (1) Small crocodile/gator clip (black)
- (1) Battery Clip (black)
- (1) Shrouded to Unshrouded Adapter (red)
- (1) Automotive software CD-ROM
- (1) Shrouded to Unshrouded Adapter (black)
- (1) Training resources DVD
- (1) USB cable 1.8m
- (1) Automotive Quick Start Guide
- (1) Carry case
Catatan: Harga tidak mengikat, sewaktu waktu bisa berubah tanpa pemberitahuan dahulu