Amprobe SM10 [SM-10] Sound Meter A and C Weightings for Checking Compliance w/ Safety Regulations
- 2 - 4 MINGGU
- Kode Produk:
Money back guarantee
The Amprobe SM-10 sound level meter is designed to meet the measurement requirements of safety engineers, quality control, and industrial health and safety regulations in various environments. The meter conforms to the IEC651 Type 2, ANSI S1.4 Type 2, and JISC1502 requirements for sound level meters.
The Amprobe SM-10 sound level meter offers two different types of sound level measurements: A and C weighting. The A weighting is for general sound levels while the C weighting is for measuring sound levels of acoustic material control in various environments.
With an A weighting range of 30 to 130 dB and a C weighting range of 30 to 135 dB, the Amprobe SM-10 sound level meter features a basic accuracy for each range of ±1.5 dB. The meter has a frequency range of 31.5Hz to 8KHz and display data with 0.1dB steps on a four digit LCD. The SM-10 has a slow (1 second) and fast (125 millisecond) response setting to check peak and average noise levels, MAX/MIN recording and data hold to freeze readings on the display.
- Designed to meet the measurement requirements of safety engineers, health, industrial safety offices and quality
- A and C weightings for checking compliance with safety regulations as well as acoustic analysis
- Measuring ranges: A weighting 30 ~130dB C weighting 35~130dB
- Frequency range: 31.5Hz~8KHz
- Display with 0.1dB steps on a 4 digits LCD
- Slow (1 sec) and fast (125ms) response settings to check peak and average noise levels
- Max/min recording
- Data Hold to freeze reading on digital display
What's In The Box:
- (1) Carrying case
- (1) Users manual
- (1) Battery(installed)