The Onset HOBO U20L-04 Water Level Data Logger is a low-cost, research-grade instrument for continuously measuring water level and temperature in a wide range (up to 13 feet) of underwater environments. It features 0.1% measurement accuracy, a polypropylene housing for use in both fresh and salt water, and a non-vented design for convenient and hassle-free deployment.
Note: A calibration certificate is not offered for this logger. If you require a NIST-traceable calibration certificate, please see the U20-001-04 (freshwater) or U20-001-04-Ti (saltwater) data loggers.
Note: U20L-04 data loggers require the HOBOware software (free to download) to operate. Please also note that a USB interface cable comes with the purchase of a HOBOware Pro CD (BHW-PRO-CD), only.
- NOTE: This product requires HOBOware software (USB interface cable included w/BHW-PRO-CD purchase,
- Self-contained non-vented design enables easy deployment
- Ideal for use in both fresh and saltwater environments, including wells, streams, lakes, wetlands, and tidal areas
- Depths up to 13 feet
- Durable ceramic pressure sensor withstands freezing
- HOBOware Pro software provides easy conversion to accurate water level reading, fully compensated for
barometric pressure, temperature, and water density
- Environments: The U20L-04 Data Logger is for use in Outdoor and Underwater environments
- Measurements: Temperature, Barometric Pressure, Water Level
- Range: 0 to 145 kPa (0 to 21 psia); approximately 0 to 4m (0 to 13') of water depth at sea level, or 0 to 7m (0 to 23')
of water at 3,000m (10,000') of altitude
- Accuracy: Typical error: ±0.1% FS, 0.4cm (0.013') water
- Maximum error: ±0.2% FS, 0.8cm (0.026') water
What's In The Box:
- (1) OBO U20L-04 Water Level Data Logger (13-foot depth)
- Required Items:
- Coupler (COUPLER2-C) withUSB Optic Base Station (BASEU-4)
- HOBO Waterproof Shuttle(U-DTW-1, firmware version3.2.0 or later)*
- HOBOware® Pro, version 3.5or higher
Catatan: Harga tidak mengikat, sewaktu waktu bisa berubah tanpa pemberitahuan dahulu