Heron dipper-T [1100-15M] Four Function Water Level Meter with 5/8" Probe & Metric Increments, 15m
- 2 - 4 MINGGU
- Kode Produk:
- Heron Instruments
Money back guarantee
Thewater level meter is designed for well drillers, consultants and hydrogeologists all across the globe. The is manufactured for professionals who require the most accurate measurements of water levels, length of well-casing and total well-depth.
Theis renowned for its premium, polyethylene coated yellow steel tape accuracy in measuring depth to water. Available in your choice of either metric or engineering scale.
Thewater level meter can be conveniently converted to a instrument, not only able to measure and head levels, but also to determine the and . The water level sensing probe can be easily removed at the link connection and substituted with either the or . The capability of the water level meter makes this unit an asset to groundwater professionals and rural property owners during the construction of new wells, maintaining wells or decommissioning abandoned wells.
mode is used for measuring the depth of water in wells, boreholes and standpipes. mode is used for measuring water levels during purging, well development and for low flow sampling.
Theis used to measure the depth of metal casing in wells and boreholes from two inches in diameter and upward. The works using magnetism. While the probe sits within the magnetic field of the steel casing, an auditory and visual signal is active. When the probe leaves the magnetic field the signal stops. Note the condition of the well for accurate readings.
The(or bottom detector) is used to measure the full depth in wells and boreholes. The uses a pressure sensitive plunger to measure the distance to the bottom of the well. When the reaches the bottom of the well, the plunger enters the probe body closing a switch, initiating an audible and visual signal at the top of the well.
- Electronic Module (IP65) – mode change for and levels, removable for easy cleaning
- Sensitivity Switch – to adjust for false signals from cascading water
- Link – to prevent damage to the tape, the probe is sacrificed at the link area if stuck in the well
- Probe (IP68) – 5/8” (1.59cm) *, no holes or recesses for contaminate build up,
- Steel Tape – high tensile steel, jacketed with , high break strength, stretch resistant and
- Steel Tape – ASME B89.1.7-2009 & MIL-STD-45662A Certified, FED GGG-T-106F
- Padded Carry Case – to protect your precision water level meter from the elements
- Hanger – built in, to support the meter at the well head, allows for hands free deployment
- Tape Guide – built in, to protect the tape from sharp edges on the well casing
- Vinyl Holding Grip – molded to the frame, ergonomic easy grip
- Winding Handle – custom made for easy rewinding with gloved hands
What's In The Box:
- (1) dipper-T water level meter with probes
- (1) Padded carry case