Global Water WL400 Vented Water Level Sensor
- 4 - 6 MINGGU
- Kode Produk:
- Global Water
Money back guarantee
Global Water's WL400 Water Level Sensor provides highly accurate water level measurement for a wide variety of applications, including those in severe environments. The submersible pressure transducers have a dynamic temperature compensation system, enabling high accuracy measurements over a wide temperature range. The water level sensor is easily adapted to all dataloggers, telemetry, monitoring equipment, and displays.
Each of the water level sensors consist of a solid state submersible pressure transducer encapsulated in a stainless steel 13/16 inch diameter housing. The water level sensor has a molded waterproof cable and a two-wire 4-20mA output for connection to a monitoring device. A 25 ft cable is standard, and optional cable lengths are available up to 500 ft.
The Water Level Sensor's submersible pressure transducer is fully encapsulated with marine-grade epoxy so that moisture can never leak in or work its way down the vent tube to cause drift or level sensor failure. The sensor uses a unique, highly flexible silicon diaphragm to interface between water and the sensing element. This silicon diaphragm protects the water level sensor's electronics from moisture and provides each sensor with exceptional linearity and very low hysteresis.
Water level ranges of 0-3, 0-15, 0-30, 0-60, 0-120, and 0-250 feet are available. The 0-3 ft low-level range is ideal for measuring shallow flows or small water level changes like those encountered in sewers, storm drains, weirs, and flumes. The 0-3 ft water monitoring sensor accurately measures small changes in water, even when the water's depth is only a few inches deep.
- High accuracy and reliability
- Completely submersible pressure transducer and cable
- Compact, rugged design for easy installation
- Minimal maintenance and care
- Water level sensor compatible with most monitoring equipment
- 4-20mA output
- Vented cable for automatic barometric compensation
- Multiple level ranges available from 3' to 500'
- Wet-wet water level sensor eliminates vent tube concerns
- Dynamic temperature compensation system
- Submersible pressure transducer not affected by foam, wind, or rain
- Monitors levels in groundwater wells, rivers, streams, tanks, lift stations and open channels
- CE Certified