Davis 6463 [6463M] Davis Metric AeroCone Rain Gauge (0.2mm)
- 3 - 4 MINGGU
- Kode Produk:
- Davis Instruments
Money back guarantee
The Davis Model 6463M Metric AeroCone Rain Collector is a tipping bucket rain gauge designed to meet the guidelines of the World Meteorological Organization. Rain enters the collector cone, passes through a debris-filtering screen, and collects in one chamber of the tipping bucket. The bucket tips when it has collected an amount of water equal to the increment in which the collector measures (0.2mm). As the bucket tips, it causes a switch closure and brings the second tipping bucket chamber into position. The rain water drains out through the screened drains in the base of the collector.
The body and base of the collector are constructed of tough, UV resistant plastic. The tipping bucket pivots on bearings that minimize friction and wear. Stainless steel adjustment screws under each chamber of the tipping bucket allow you to fine-tune the calibration.
This stand-alone Rain Collector uses the mounting base from a Vantage Pro2 weather station. It provides versatility, as the rain collector can easily be mounted on a pole, post or flat surface.
Compatible with Vantage Connect, Weather Envoy, and Vantage Pro2 stations and Integrated Sensor Suites.
- Sensor type: Tipping bucket with magnetic reed switch
- Accuracy: ± 4%
- Output: Contact closure
- Attached cable length: 40' (12 m)
- Cable type: 4-conductor, 26 AWG
- Recommended maximum cable length: 900' (270 m)
- Housing Material: UV-stabilized ABS plastic
- Rain collector: 8.75" diameter x 9.5" high (16.5 x 24 cm)
- Collection area: 31 in² (200 cm²)
- Weight: 2 lbs 3 oz (1 kg)
- Contours streamline the airflow and reduce flow distortions
- Interior walls that reduce splash out during high rain conditions
- Debris screen locks into place
What's In The Box:
- (1) Rain cone with grips
- (1) Bird spikes
- (1) Debris screen
- (1) 40 ft (12 m) cable
- (1) Mounting hardware