Davis 6410 Anemometer for Vantage Pro2™ & Vantage Pro®
- 3 - 4 MINGGU
- Kode Produk:
- Davis Instruments
Money back guarantee
The Davis 6410 Replacement Anemometer includes both wind speed and wind direction sensors. Rugged components stand up to hurricane-force winds, yet are sensitive to a light breeze. These Davis Vantage Pro2 anemometers for sale include sealed bearings for long life. The range and accuracy specifications of this Davis Instruments anemometer have been verified in wind-tunnel tests (information available upon request). A Davis Anemometer reported wind speeds of 175 miles per hour before its tower collapsed during hurricane Andrew, 1992. Digital filtering, with time constant as specified below, is applied to wind direction measurements. In areas where icing of the anemometer is a problem, the included Anemometer Drip Rings deflect water from the joint between moving parts. The Davis 6410 is compatible with Vantage Pro and Vantage Pro2.
- Wind-tunnel tested to withstand wind speeds in excess of 200 miles per hour!
- Wind speed range: 1 to 200 mph, 1 to 173 knots, 0.5 to 89 m/s,1 to 322 km/h.
- Sealed stainless steel ball bearings for long life.
- Brass weighted wind vane for more accurate direction indication
- Improved design without the troublesome reed switch.
What's In The Box:
- (1) Wind speed Sensor
- (1) Wind direction sensors
- (1) Mounting hardware
- (1) 40 ft. (12 m) cable.