Now you can post your weather data directly to the internet without a PC! Not a web guru? Don't worry--the newest version of WeatherLink does all the work for you. WeatherLinkIP for Vantage Pro, Vantage Pro2, Vantage Vue and Weather Envoy.
Simply plug the data logger into the back of your console or Weather Envoy and connect the cable to your cable/DSL router. Within minutes, you will be able to see your weather data live on the Internet.
- Automatically upload data to third-party weather sites including CWOP (Citizen Weather Observer Program), the
- As with Davis's standard WeatherLink, customers can chart, graph, and analyze weather data in a multitude
schools, agriculture, scientific fieldwork, and remote locations.
- WeatherLinkIP is plug-and-play, so it will work straight out of the box without additional configuration in most
- WeatherLinkIP allows customers to send weather data to third-party websites, such as CWOP (Citizen Weather
- As soon as the new data logger is plugged in, weather data is automatically sent to Davis Instruments' new
place to build WeatherLinkIP's new community of users.
- WeatherLinkIP users can set e-mail alerts for current weather or alarm conditions.
What's In The Box:
- (1) WeatherLinkIP data logger
- (1) 5' (1.5 m) Ethernet cable
- (1) WeatherLink software CD