For the ultimate in weather monitoring, add this USB version of WeatherLink to your Vantage Pro, Pro2, or Vue.
The data logger fits neatly into the weather station console or Weather Envoy, storing weather data even when it's not connected to your computer. Later, download the data and use the Software to create graphs, generate summaries, and more.
- Graphs. Graph data on a daily, weekly, or yearly basis.
- Compare Data. See current conditions at a glance with an instant weather bulletin or view multiple weather variables at the same time for comparison.
- NOAA. Create Weather Watcher Reports in NOAA National Climatic Data Center Format.
- More Weather Data. View weather information not available on the console, including heating degree days, cooling degree days, and fuel-oil demand.
- Moon Phase. With Vantage Pro2 and Vantage Vue, you can see the phase of the moon right on the console.
- Create Your Own Reports. Data can be exported to most popular spreadsheets, databases, and word processing programs.
- Weather Website. Create a weather website or post weather conditions to a LAN. Add graphs, text lines, or scrolling ticker tapes, and upload other files (such as webcam images) along with weather data.
- Requires Mac OS X v 10.1 or above. This product is compatible with Intel based Macintoshes. Also available in a Windows USB version and a Windows serial-port version.
- Includes software on CD, data logger, and 2.4m cable to connect the data logger to your computer. Choose a logging interval of 1, 5, 10, 15, 30, 60, or 120 minutes. Depending on the logging interval, store up to six months of data before downloading.
- To track multiple stations on the same computer, add one WeatherLink for each station. To view the same weather station on multiple computers, add one Extra User License Kit for each computer.
- Unlike the Windows versions, the Mac version does not log data from leaf wetness, soil moisture, UV or solar radiation sensors. It also may not be used with E-Mail/Phone Alert or Agricultural/Turf Management Modules.
What's In The Box:
- (1) Data logger with USB mini-connector
- (1) 8' (2.4 m) USB Mini-B connector cable
- (1) WeatherLink software CD