Davis Instruments introduces the all new Vantage Vue™ weather station, combining Davis’ legendary reliability and toughness into a station that’s easy to install and use. The Davis 6250M Vantage Vue wireless weather station is fully featured, highly accurate and affordably priced. It has frequency-hopping spread spectrum radio technology, wireless transmission up to 1,000 feet (300 m), weather updates every 2 ½ seconds, a glow-in-the-dark user friendly keypad, on-screen data graphing and numerous other useful features.The Davis 6250M Vantage Vue allows for Metric measurements.
Made in the USA, the Vantage Vue wireless weather station includes a sleek, but tough outdoor sensor array and a distinctive LCD console. Its unique Weather Center function provides additional information on each weather variable. In addition, Davis has made the Vantage Vue radio-compatible with their flagship Vantage Pro2 weather stations so you can mix-and-match most components!
The Vantage Vue wireless weather station gives you all the weather data you need. You'll see current weather conditions, including indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity, barometric pressure, wind speed and direction, dew point and rainfall. You'll also get weather forecast icons, moon phase, sunrise/sunset times, graphing of weather trends, alarms and more. The Davis 6250M Vantage Vue also boasts the innovative Weather Center button that displays additional data on weather variables for today and over the last 25 days.
- Displays indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity
- Displays wind speed, wind direction, highest wind gust and wind chill
- Displays heat index and dew point
- Displays rainfall and rain rate
- Displays time, sunrise and sunset and moon phase
- Updates every 2.5 seconds (up to 10x faster than the competition)
- Records wind speed as low as 2 mph (3 km/h) and as high as 150 mph (241 km/h)
- Records indoor temperature from 32 to 140 degrees F
- Solar-powered with stored energy backup
- Sealed electronics in the integrated sensor suite provide protection against the elements
- Glow-in-the-dark keypad for night viewing and domed buttons for better feel
- Easy-to-read and use, backlit LCD screen at 3 x 4.38”
- Frequency-hopping spread spectrum radio for reliable data transmission
- 50 on-screen graphs for comparing current and past weather
- 22 alarms to warn of dangers such as high winds, possible flooding and more
- Optional WeatherLink software for extensive weather analysis and data storage.
- US version. Davis 6250M is Proudly Made in the USA - Designed for use in the USA
What's In The Box:
- (1) Console (#6351) :
- Barometer, inside temperature and humidity sensors
- Weather Center with scroll-through data screens
- 12-hour advance forecast icons
- Console retransmits to extend range
- (1) Integrated Sensor Suite (#6357) :
- Outside temperature, humidity, wind, and rain sensors
- Solar-powered transmitter with battery backup
- Passive radiation shield for accurate temperature and humidity readings
- Don’t forget to add a #07717 Mounting Pole or #07716 Mounting Tripod with your station purchase